- “Clients needs” assessment for your project.
- Visit to the construction site.
- Measurement survey of the construction site.
- Delivery of Land Deeds to corroborate measurements.
- Preparation of the pre-planning draft.
- Revision and analysis of the preliminary draft (a maximum of three preliminary project plans).
- Approval of the preliminary draft.
- From two to four weeks depending on the size and complexity of the project.
- Signing of Contract for Drawing Plans.
- Development of Architectural plans based on the previously approved draft.
- Approval of the Final Architectural Plans, and preparation of 3D views of the project if the client requests it (3D views have additional cost).
- Development of the Structural, Sanitary, Electrical and Details Plan.
- Definition of the type of finishes for the constriction.
- Preparation of the project budget.
- Processing of construction permit. Municipal taxes and fees are additional costs.
- From four to six weeks depending on the size and complexity of the project.
- Signing of Construction Contract, detailing costs, payment method and delivery times.
- Start of construction work.
- Delivery of weekly reports on the state and progress of construction.
- Delivery of construction project.
- A Defects liabitily period of four months starts upon signing the Notice of Completion to perform and required repairs.
- Signing of the Notice of Completion.
- From four to twelve months depending on the size and complexity of the project.
THE TRUST IN